Open discussion about ILM and the magic they create. Also VFX and movies in general. Anyone can post topics here.

Moderator: malducin

By The Cynic
Solo: A Star Wars Story... Making of book. Written by Mr. ILM Rob Bredow! It's on Amazon. I don't put up links. I'm old. Don't know how..Arrives Spring 2019..
By ShaneP
The Cynic wrote:Solo: A Star Wars Story... Making of book. Written by Mr. ILM Rob Bredow! It's on Amazon. I don't put up links. I'm old. Don't know how..Arrives Spring 2019..

And with a hefty $50 price tag. Supposedly full of pictures though. I just hope, hope, they discuss the roads not taken on this film. It went through so much and it would be a shame not to have that on the record. The film did moderate box office so what do they have to lose?

Stop the circling the wagons Disney and let the story be told. No, I am not wanting a "tell all" tabloid type book. I would just like coverage of the changes made late for the cg characters in the film and all of the other stuff surrounding Howard's valiant attempt to make the film work.

As for the title....Industrial Light and Magic Presents...interesting to put ILM front and center for the book. Hopefully that means they had some leeway in what they were allowed to talk about.