Open discussion about ILM and the magic they create. Also VFX and movies in general. Anyone can post topics here.

Moderator: malducin

By Bigjonr
I have just come out of watching Solo and have to say I loved it! No need for Harrison, Arden did a fantastic job of Han. Loved all the characters, yet another great Android to boot! Good acting and great set pieces and visual effects.Corellia chase and train sequence where epic. My only issue was the projection at our cinema 3/4 could hardly make out any detail and there was no doubt a lot of it! It was way too dark! Hopefully the complaint i have just put in will get us 2 new tickets for the same!
By vfx fan
This wasn't the worst Star Wars, but it is by far the one I was least looking forward to, and I got what I expected. It was very forgettable to me. The only thing I really liked was Donald Glover's Lando, who was excellent. The rest of the movie, however, was not bad, just a very faint star.
By ShaneP
This wasn't the worst Star Wars, but it is by far the one I was least looking forward to, and I got what I expected. It was very forgettable to me. The only thing I really liked was Donald Glover's Lando, who was excellent. The rest of the movie, however, was not bad, just a very faint star.
So it was a brown dwarf in the SW series?